Firstly, thank you for considering Explosive Curiosity to be your automotive photographer. My name’s Matt and I’m the guy behind the lens and computer creating the images you see before you. I would love to work with you to create something special, so let’s get started…
Capturing beautiful images and memories of your pride & joy is what I specialise in. As an avid car enthusiast myself I enjoy hearing the stories and passion behind your car. I would love to work with you and tailor a photoshoot that will be the envy of your family and friends.
The Shooting Process
During the photo shoot we will visit a couple of different locations, creating a range of captivating images. I’m open to suggestions if you have locations in mind, or if you’re after a particular look to the pictures (industrial, coastal, hills etc.) please advise.
Once at the selected locations I will direct your car into position and capture different angles. Please let me know if you would also like engine bay and interior photos.
You will receive two sets of final processed images;
- A set of images optimised for social media and online forums etc. These images are high quality with a reduced file size to make online posting and viewing quick and easy. This set will be watermarked with the Explosive Curiosity logo.
- A set of full resolution images suitable for printing. These will be supplied in a high quality format to ensure the highest possible quality when printed. These images will not have the Explosive Curiosity logo watermarked on them.Printing of images can be arranged. Please contact for information.
Average number of processed final images is between 10 to 15.
Final images will be delivered via an online drop-box.
Original RAW camera files will not be supplied.
Regular day-time / sunrise / sunset automotive photo shoot utilising natural and available lighting conditions. Single car shoot, please enquire if you require a shoot with multiple cars.
Night time photography featuring artificial lighting such as light painting or strobing techniques. If you would like a night shoot please understand the extra time required to capture the images and post-process the images to achieve the desired result. Please contact to discuss pricing based on requirements and final number of images.
OK, I’m interested, where do I go from here?
- Message Explosive Curiosity through this website
- Message Explosive Curiosity through Facebook
- Call Explosive Curiosity on 0498 261 400. Please note; I work a full-time job and may not be able to answer my phone. Please leave a message or send me an SMS and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Explosive Curiosity is a registered Australian business – ABN : 56 965 610 527